SALT LAKE CITY, Apr. 9, 2020 — Onyx Graphics is offering a new series of educational webinars to help its customers maximize their ONYX investment. These interactive online training programs are delivered live from ONYX experts across the globe. They are being provided at no charge, in compact segments focused on specific business needs and are designed to provide users with tips, tricks, and solutions. Additionally, with color management being a hot topic for todays’ print shops, Onyx Graphics will be offering a special color-focused seminar on matching color across different printers with the company’s principal scientist and Chair of the International Color Consortium (ICC), Dr. Max Derhak.
“The purpose of these educational webinars is to help ONYX users everywhere hone their skills and maximize their investment,” said Matt Crawford, Director of Product Marketing at Onyx Graphics. “We’ve already seen customers benefit by applying ONYX training to optimize workflows and save money during this difficult time.”
Customers are encouraged to visit onyxgfx.com/support/training for the schedule, as more classes are added weekly. Below is a snapshot of currently available webinars:
- Dr. Max Derhak: DeviceLink+ Profiles for Improving Site-Wide Color
- Attendees will be introduced to DeviceLink+ and learn how to apply Quick Sets and achieve consistent color across devices.
- Dr. Max Derhak: ICC Profile Build Options and iccMAX
- Attendees will get first-hand experience from the creator of iccMAX on what these settings do, their benefits and the print problems they solve.
- SwatchBooks: Matching Color with Ease
- Attendees will learn about matching colors, printing swatches, and how to quickly search custom brand colors.
- ONYX Hub: Save Money with Print Data
- Attendees will learn how ONYX Hub usage reports, ink and media waste reports, and actual print production data can help identify waste and save money.
- Specialty inks: Get to Grips with White Ink
- Attendees will learn about file preparation for specialty ink printing workflows and Quick Sets for managing specialty ink.
- ONYX Cut workflow: Closing the Print-and-Cut Gap
- Attendees will receive an introduction to CUT-Server, how to set up a cutter and establish Quick Set automation from design to output.
- ColorCheck: Printing with Confidence
- Attendees will understand how ColorCheck reports can be used to prove accuracy, identify baselines for consistent color, and apply named color tests for unique customers.
About Onyx Graphics, Inc.
Leading the market since 1989, Onyx Graphics is dedicated to helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge with superior print and color quality. Its passion for delivering superb color led to the development of ONYX Color, Onyx Graphics’ own color engine optimized specifically for large format inkjet printing. Innovative, productive, and satisfied customers around the globe help motivate the company to continually develop and enhance its leading-edge technologies. Global channel partnerships and longstanding relationships with printer manufacturers position Onyx Graphics as a market leader in powerful, reliable, large format printing workflow software. For more information, visit onyxgfx.com.
– 30 –
ONYX is a registered trademark of ONYX Graphics, Inc. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are the property of their owners and are respectfully acknowledged. Copy edit note: The company is “Onyx Graphics” and all products/technology/services are marked “ONYX.
Onyx Graphics, Inc.
6915 South High Tech Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84047 USA